Braces For Children In Crockett, TX
Is your child experiencing tooth pain, gum disease or other issues due to poor oral health? Misaligned or overcrowded teeth can cause a variety of dental issues for children, and these problems can lead to a range of harmful side effects.
Your child is unique, and their oral health problems demand the best care and attention. From the moment you enter our office you and your child will be greeted by our professional staff to create a safe and inviting environment. Everything we do will be focused on helping your child receive the best experience and achieve the smile of their dreams. We have the experience and knowledge to help your child overcome various issues, including:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Reposition crowded permanent teeth
- Improve bite problems
- Avoid unnecessary tooth extractions
Does Your Child/Teen Need Braces?
If you are like most parents, then you want the best for your child. Having a healthy and beautiful smile can lead to a happier life and help children avoid painful health effects that lead to greater diseases.
Children and teens often need braces for different reasons like:
- They lose their teeth late or early
- Breathing from their mouth
- Trouble chewing or scratching
- Finger or thumb sucking habits
- Crowding, lost, or blocked-out teeth
- Jaws that shift or make noises
- Biting the cheek or the roof of their mouth
- Teeth which match abnormally or not at all
- Jaws that are out of proportion to the rest of the facial
If you’re a parent near Centerville, TX, please contact us about how our dentists can help your kids, or you can schedule an appointment today at our Crockett, TX location.